Check out what “Titties and Dragons” brought us:
- Previously on South Park: “You started as the Canadian Minister of health and three months later your wife queefed in your face.”
- "Tell Bill Gates to suck my ass mom! Mom, don’t seriously tell Bill Gates to suck my ass, tell him everything is cool and I’ll call him in a little bit."
- "Your five year old son was eaten, is that correct?" -"Yes, yes that’s right we had to eat him." - "I ate my son for a Blu-ray player with a hohoho and a jingle-jingle-jingle. My son got ate and it tasted good hoho jingle-jingle hoho."
- "Come to the Red Robbin Wedding and we will all accept you as the princess you are."
- "They’re going to betray you at the Red Robbin Wedding, he got the idea watching Game of Thrones."
- "Why don’t you tell everyone what Prometheus was about while you’re at it?”
- "I’ll shit in your fucking garden!" -"Go fuck yourself!"
- "… horses have one quality that is unmatched by any other mode of transportation."
- "So Beyonce’s not with Jay-Z anymore?" - "Well clearly she wouldn’t be marrying Tom Hanks at Red Robbin if he was."
- "He defecated in a nice old man’s garden."
- "Peterson was a great guy and he did not deserve to get beheaded like that. Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m getting sick and tired of getting invested in their personalities and their backstories and then having them DIE."
- "NO! NOOOOO!!! EVERYBODY REALLY LIKED HIM!"
- "But first I’d like to share a few words about my wiener."
- "No doubt the gods have smiled down upon your perky boobs. Now if you’ll excuse me, my lady, I have to take a shit."
- "KISS MY FAT VAGINA!"
- "It’s over Xbox wins." - "Yay xbox wins, yay"
- "Can Elmo smell your genitals?"
- "Screw video games dude, who fucking needs them? Fuck ‘em" - "The South Park video game coming to stores soon!" "Yeah and if you believe that I got a big floppy wiener to dangle in your face."
- The Red Robbin Wedding is a reference to Game of Thrones' infamous Red Wedding.
- A major GoT character was loved by fans, but was beheaded. GoT fans often complain that their favorite characters are killed off.
- Bill Gates has tattoos that read, “Trust No One,” “1972” (the year that Gates formed his first company), “MS-DOS” (an early Microsoft operating system that dominated the market), and “RIP Steve Jobs 2011”.
- George R. R. Martin has his penis cut off like a major character on GoT.
- An instrumental version of “O Tannenbaum” is played just like in Peanuts' “A Charlie Brown Christmas”.
- Xbox One was actually the Black Friday sales winner in the U.S. It’s possible that shoppers actually affected the outcome of the episode.
- The ending is a reference to the many delays of South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- It’s possible that FLCL's Naota Nandaba appears in the background when Kenny dies. FLCL has previously parodied South Park.
- Some people think that anime Cartman is a reference to Avatar: The Last Airbender's Uncle Iroh and that another anime character is a reference to Evangelion's Misato Katsuragi. But idk?
Japanese translations coming tomorrow! (Promise I’m not just dangling a wiener.)
Japanese Translations (HT: Lloyd)
Did I miss any of your favorites? Comment/reblog/message me and I’ll update the post!
VGX, the inaugural all-day live multi-platform gaming event, revealed today that it will include a special one-night only performance of the music of “Grand Theft Auto V,” featuring a host of artists from the game’s soundtrack and score, and streamed on VGXLIVE.com, and across all screens and gaming devices worldwide.
VGX (#VGX) also announced that “South Park” creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone will be on hand along with an exclusive sneak peek of the highly anticipated game “South Park: The Stick of Truth.” Additionally, VGX unveiled its first wave of exclusive world premieres that will be debuted during the three-hour live stream on Saturday, December 7, beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT.
THE WAIT FOR BLACK FRIDAY SALES IS OVER
The doors to the mall will finally open this week and only one gaming device will be the winner on an all-new episode of “South Park” titled “Titties and Dragons,” premiering Wednesday, December 4 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
Princess Kenny’s charm has brought more and more support to the PlayStation camp. Cartman and Kyle have not wavered in their loyalty to X-Box. But now, the wait is over. It’s time for everyone who has lined up to seize their opportunity for Black Friday sales. it’s going to be a bloodbath and only one side will be left standing.
"The wait for the Black Friday sales is over. The saga continues this week!" in this preview clip:
Monty Python member Terry Jones, 71, has exclusively revealed to the Ham&High that it is American comedians Matt Stone and Trey Parker, more recently famed for their smash-hit musical The Book of Mormon, who are responsible for reuniting the Pythons.
Speaking from his Highgate home on Tuesday, he said: “The South Park people brought us together, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
“They approached us and suggested we should get together and do something together. That’s what triggered the interest in the show.”
Earlier on Tuesday, Monty Python fans around the world received the news all five surviving members of the original troupe will be reuniting for their first performance together since 1983 film The Meaning of Life.
Today, in a Reddit AMA Eric Idle provided this response when asked if the news was true:
Check out what “A Song of Ass and Fire” brought us:
- "Scott Malkinson has diabetes so we hit him in his weak spot."
- "I’m a wizard and a king. A wizard-king, yes. No, I’m not king of wizards, I’m a king that happens to be a wizard."
- "…tragedy struck last night when mall security officer Miles "Happy" Davis was beaten to death with this candy cane…"
- "Happy was a good man. Too good to have died in such a brutal, but festive manner."
- "We can walk really slow, look!"
- "They keep on promising dragons, but I keep on getting floppy wieners in my face."
- "… how come every time you talk to someone it’s about betraying someone else?"
- "… his wiener glistens in the golden sunlight."
- "It’s the morning news with Tom and Tammy Thompson, Colorado’s top-rated brother-sister news team."
- "Pizzas are on their way, they’re going to be amazing. So Jon Snow faces Jamie Lannister and this guy’s wiener is huge, right, so it’s not going to be easy."
- "Now who’s walking who through the betrayal garden."
- "♫ Wiener, wiener, wiener, wiener, wiener ♫" - "♫ Wiener party, wiener party ♫" - "♫ Soft wieners, nice and soft, non-erect wieners! ♫"
- "… no doubt a lot of people you know and love are going to die."
- The episode’s title, “A Song of Ass and Fire” is a parody of the title of the book series that Game of Thrones is adapted from, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
- Kenny wears his South Park: The Stick of Truth princess outfit for the entire episode. It resembles Princess Zelda.
- Tom and Tammy Thompson having an incestuous relationship is a reference to the GoT twins Jaime and Cersei Lannister having an incestuous relationship.
- Kenny calls Cartman what sounds like “cocksucking faggot” but Stan translates it as “ball-licking lesbian.”
- George R. R. Martin changing his pizza order from two to five pizzas is a reference to how he originally planned A Song of Ice and Fire to be a trilogy, but then extended it to being seven volumes. His delaying of both Thanksgiving and Black Friday is a reference to how there are often delays in the releasing of his books. It may also be a reference to how South Park won’t have a new episode until December 4.
- George R. R. Martin’s house has a ton of phallocentric art in the background including the penis statue that was famously used in a scene in A Clockwork Orange to kill a woman.
- Sony’s CEO gives Kenny an amulet that resembles a Sailor Moon Transformation Brooch (and other anime-style amulets).
- Kenny’s Japanese song translates to “Now it’s Tuesday, Kill Princess Kenny, Why again? Why so late? “Kenny-chan” is a cute princess. Oh, what a cute girl.” (HT: Jan and Reddit).
- The Black Friday shoppers marching towards the mall and the screech at the end of the episode is similar to how GoT season 2 ends with White Walkers marching and an old White Walker screeching. The previous episode ends with a screeching rat just as GoT season 1 ends with a screeching dragon.
- There are GoT spoilers for upcoming seasons mentioned in the episode as well as some red herrings.
- Emilia Clarke DID NOT DO the voiceover at the beginning, there is a new voice actress listed in the credits of the episode. (Just pointing this out because I saw many comments online speculating that she did the voice.)
Did I miss any of your favorites? Comment/reblog/message me and I’ll update the post!