Mickey Melchiondo is hoping to make a transition from rock musician to television star.
The ex-guitarist of the band Ween and lifelong Jersey Shore fisherman is prepping to shoot a pilot for a quirky TV series about saltwater angling. He’s going to embark on nautical adventures with fellow musician and fisherman Les Claypool of Primus.
[…] When Melchiondo learned that the fishing show got the greenlight to shoot next month, it was a welcome bit of good news. Produced by “South Park” creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the series will fuse sportfishing with music and comedy, following Melchiondo and Claypool as they go out on the water with celebrity guests in different locales, including the Garden State.
Via Glide Magazine:
[…] Other than mentioning it will be a “cable” show, there’s no word yet on what station Parker and Stone are targeting for the show to air on. That will probably be determined after the pilot is created and offers to broadcast the program are received. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on any more news about this exciting development.
- theporkrolleggandcheese reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- last-toes-arealways-coldest-togo reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- leahforlars likes this
- bake-funnel reblogged this from the-frizzle-fry
- autumnorange likes this
- scottenorman reblogged this from kennyxbuttman
- grunklestanbearpig likes this
- the-frizzle-fry reblogged this from omgsouthpark and added:
- melchiondo reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- kennyxbuttman reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- kennyxbuttman likes this
- konstance likes this
- bloodonmykimono likes this
- shellymarsh likes this
- weerus likes this
- tuggyt reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- shikseh likes this
- fatbuttandpancakehead likes this
- fatbuttandpancakehead reblogged this from omgsouthpark
- hollyhark likes this
- omgsouthpark posted this